Hacked

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hacked
Today, I scammed someone for their account on War Rock. However, I don't know their security answers... is there a way to find them out?
Quote Originally Posted by Hisana View Post
Today, I scammed someone for their account on War Rock. However, I don't know their security answers... is there a way to find them out?
Send them a keylogger or something lolz
Please, try to be serious. It's a level 41 with gold premium and 130 dollars spent on the account. I need to change the email and password before he notices.
Quote Originally Posted by Hisana View Post
Please, try to be serious. It's a level 41 with gold premium and 130 dollars spent on the account. I need to change the email and password before he notices.
Submit a ticket on the account requesting a SQ change I tried they wouldnt do it cuz im F2P
Quote Originally Posted by foxhound View Post
Submit a ticket on the account requesting a SQ change I tried they wouldnt do it cuz im F2P
They will just ask for the last 4 #'s of the CC or Click&Buy account he used to buy premium. If not then there is no way for him to keep that account..
ur problem ;p
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us