Ok so i wanted to learn visual basics i know little but not alot..
My friend Zmansquared told me this is best place..is it??
I rate this as spam lol.
The best place is probably a VB-ONLY forum or msdn forums.
Originally Posted by Blubb1337
I rate this as spam lol.
The best place is probably a VB-ONLY forum or msdn forums.
you can rate as what ever you want idc
you know any vb only ?
I'm also new at VB, but everything(not a lot but something lol) I learnt I learnt it on youtube toturials, here and sometimes google, but altough this might sound a little weird I also learnt a lot by my own while programming.
Originally Posted by whit
you can rate as what ever you want idc
you know any vb only ?
I do know VB
Thread like saying hello and stuff belongs to the general section. I'm just telling you.
Originally Posted by Blubb1337
I do know VB
Thread like saying hello and stuff belongs to the general section. I'm just telling you.
well do you know any vb only sites?
Ow I missunderstood your question. I do know 2 German forums :P Won't help you out =D
If you have questions you can sure ask here though.
Best place no,
most leech friendly, yes.
Joking on that one, but it doesn't technically depend on the sites you use. Just depends on your willingness and ability to learn. Experimenting on your own always helped me learn.
I will help you. Ask whatever you want !!
OMG it's whit! :P
This isn't necessarily the best place to "Learn", learn by using online tuts and snippets etc. However, it is a good place to ask about any problems you have while learning certain things. You can also ask how to do stuff etc.. We will try and help
I know you're not a C+Per so I won't expect you to ask for spoonfed code, amirite?
Welcome to the section
Well in this section(vb section) theres stickys and they have tuts on vb that should help.
Originally Posted by DiMocK
Well in this section(vb section) theres stickys and they have tuts on vb that should help.
Exactly...There's a vast list of compilation of tutorials posted by NextGen1. It's stickied. You can learn a lot from there. But first you should follow Lolland's video tutorials. Then move towards the tutorials list. After that you'll be able to create your own programs.
Thanks this must be most friendly section in mpgh..
And J-Deezy right my friend..
I guess ill try youtube
Originally Posted by expl0!t
Best place no,
most leech friendly, yes.
Joking on that one, but it doesn't technically depend on the sites you use. Just depends on your willingness and ability to learn. Experimenting on your own always helped me learn.