games files are currupted....

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
games files are currupted....
It wont let me play at all


It says my Game files are currupted...

anyone know how to fix this?
That happened to me then I started Combat Arms without hacks then closed it then used hacks and it was fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
That happened to me then I started Combat Arms without hacks then closed it then used hacks and it was fine.
still says there currupted if i use hacks or not.
Look in ur Nexon folder(not combat arms, THE NEXON FOLDER) and check to see if there are any .obl files cuz thats wat caused me to get a "game file corrupted" msg at login.
Keep trying, happened to me a few hours ago. Just keep trying CA it will eventually work.
Quote Originally Posted by Vizz View Post
Keep trying, happened to me a few hours ago. Just keep trying CA it will eventually work.
This also works for me, sometimes when I enable hacks before I login I get the corrupt error.

So just keep trying.
ayund if not, then Re-install Combat arms
This happend to me not to long ago and I just reinstalled CA and it works perfectly fine
I did everything as mentioned above and still get the stupid message,any other suggestions?/
re download and re install
that should fix problem
re download and re install
that should fix problem
Quote Originally Posted by EpicG0d View Post
re download and re install
that should fix problem
Like i said i did EVERYTHING as mentioned above INCLUDING reistalling the game twice./yea
Quote Originally Posted by 3-sum View Post
Like i said i did EVERYTHING as mentioned above INCLUDING reistalling the game twice./yea
Did you get the New Installation off the Nexon Website? And Also, are you using any mods?
can someone give me the clean ui_hud_info from the newest patch
plz
Yes i did it from the original CA's website and yes i had some mods,i also had a backup file of all the original folders too.I replaced them back to normal and still did the same thing.I just got done using revo unistaller pro on the CA,s game and completely erased any and all game traces,im now downloading the game fresh from start and try it all over again and see.If its mods doing it ill find out what one by loading them one by one and see than.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?