Too many hacker.

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Too many hacker.
Sirs,
I can't even play an FFA without someone using an OPK hack.
This is getting extremelly annoying when an hacker come and ruin the last FFA not full.
I don't know what are the actual public hacks out here, but if there's an antikick in that, may you comon stay in explosive games?
I can handle hiperjumpers and visible players, but OPK is something I never understood and had fun to do/see/support.
What's the fun OPKing?
Annoying the crap out of me.
its to lvl up the account.... heres a hint... quit warrock.
You know it doesn't work.
You'll be reported and ban soon or later.
OPK is totally pointless, it's not even fun.

People need to stop that, it's getting insane.

Guess I (everyone) should follow your hint.
Yes OPK is annoying. It also gets boring for the user as well. I hardley use OPK as much as I used to, because it's good for leveling yeah, but it WILL get boring. I prefer using hacks like ESP, Unl. Ammo, Stamina, No Recoil/Spread etc.
Quote Originally Posted by bambell2 View Post
Sirs,
I can't even play an FFA without someone using an OPK hack.
This is getting extremelly annoying when an hacker come and ruin the last FFA not full.
I don't know what are the actual public hacks out here, but if there's an antikick in that, may you comon stay in explosive games?
I can handle hiperjumpers and visible players, but OPK is something I never understood and had fun to do/see/support.
What's the fun OPKing?
Annoying the crap out of me.
Don't infuse your own god damn opinions into everybody else's.
You know we don't make hacks for YOU or the rest of the users on this forum. We make them for MPGH. I don't giva shit about WarRock, It could close down for all I care. Its to get users to register to the forums.
does anyone know were i can get an opk hack?
Yes sir, I know 23,000+ members isn't enough and you (representing "we") personally care to be sure M.P.G.H. stay active and healthy.

Please excuse my stupidity of thinking "One Position Kill" hacks are foolish and pointless; and unsuccessfully attempted to infuse you my God damn opinions.

Wish you a great evening.
Regards.
This guy has a point, and you can't deny it...
It's not a "point" it's an opinion.

Points are facts.
Quote Originally Posted by bambell2 View Post
Please excuse my stupidity of thinking "One Position Kill" hacks are foolish and pointless; and unsuccessfully attempted to infuse you my God damn opinions.
Why the hell is that "and" in there?

Quote Originally Posted by bambell2 View Post
unsuccessfully attempted to infuse you my God damn opinions.
What the fuck. At least fix the grammar if you plan on copy pasting.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
It's not a "point" it's an opinion.

Points are facts.

Why the hell is that "and" in there?


What the fuck. At least fix the grammar if you plan on copy pasting.
Rofl dude do you always have to pick on everyone's grammar?
Honestly thats the only valid argument you will ever create in your lifetime.
He is French give him a fucking break holy fucking shit
How about you get your ass out of the Warrock International thread because it is apparent that you don't play thereby making your opinions utterly useless.
You realize I don't give a shit and don't plan on listening to you. So why post?
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
You realize I don't give a shit and don't plan on listening to you. So why post?
To flame your ass to the ground
And i love the responses i get from you when i do
Can't say jack shit am i right?
Quote Originally Posted by Gunny101sucksdick View Post
To flame your ass to the ground
And i love the responses i get from you when i do
Can't say jack shit am i right?
Who the fuck is this guy? Just a noob, or someone with an alternative account.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Who the fuck is this guy? Just a noob, or someone with an alternative account.
I'm supsupsup i just got banned on it because i flamed iverson's sister
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us