IP Address Changer

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
IP Address Changer
Well it seems that punkbuster just banned my ip address as I tried to log onto my account but it says I am a unregistered user but I can accsess my account at warrock.net. Does anyone have a program that changes ip adresses and its free and actually works.
i have an ip changer
Quote Originally Posted by dubbeldamz View Post
Well it seems that punkbuster just banned my ip address as I tried to log onto my account but it says I am a unregistered user but I can accsess my account at warrock.net. Does anyone have a program that changes ip adresses and its free and actually works.
well do u have a router if u do just unplug it and restart ur comp and it will change. if u just have a modem then restart ur comp and it will change.
i got same problem!
Haha
hahaha you guys are newbie's They banning on MAC addres not IP

just change network card then Done!

But your account should not work pecouse it should be Banned xD
Quote Originally Posted by manderstedt View Post
hahaha you guys are newbie's They banning on MAC addres not IP

just change network card then Done!

But your account should not work pecouse it should be Banned xD

Yes you're right..
well.. lol i had the same problem.. and i found a awnser on warrock.net forums lol all u gotta do is

goto command prompt and do

ipconfig /flushdns

have fun
how you can make hacks?? thats my question i dont now it same 1 says that its verry hard!
braccini thanks for the help I can now play thanks alot!!!
Quote Originally Posted by bioslover View Post
how you can make hacks?? thats my question i dont now it same 1 says that its verry hard!
ur a fag..
go google it

not the place for ur whining ass to be..

sorry if i offended u
But when ever I enter a room the graphics are a bit distorted
that has nothing to do with changing ur ip so ur own problmen
Quote Originally Posted by dubbeldamz View Post
braccini thanks for the help I can now play thanks alot!!!

np im always there to help
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us