Lightbulb[Request+Reward] MG36 Rapid Fire

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[Request+Reward] MG36 Rapid Fire
I will gift whoever makes this mod
whatever gun they desire for 1 day
it may be a small reward but at least its a reward

and make sure you dont make the ROF as fast as possible
just make it like really fast.
yeah...
Quote Originally Posted by <(O_o)> View Post
I will gift whoever makes this mod
whatever gun they desire for 1 day
it may be a small reward but at least its a reward

and make sure you dont make the ROF as fast as possible
just make it like really fast.
yeah...
This seems pretty easy if you follow the tutorial thats stickied for changing RoF. I can try doing this if no one else has already taken this onto themselves...
Nexon spy
Actually I change my mind
I desire a DSR-1 Tactical for one day
Will you get it if I make it?
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Actually I change my mind
I desire a DSR-1 Tactical for one day
Will you get it if I make it?
i only have 450 nx left
im getting more nx this week sometime
but i gift u it when i get more nx sometime this weak
pinky swear
Quote Originally Posted by <(O_o)> View Post
i only have 450 nx left
im getting more nx this week sometime
but i gift u it when i get more nx sometime this weak
pinky swear
okay
You have MG36 to ss it right?
ok can i get like a aug a3 or something like that or a black hi sec key if i make it o.o and i dont have a mg36 how do i test it
Damnit!Too late i wanted to get a prize

Maybe if i beat you guys to it i shall get a black hisec!
NUUHS!! MINE I'll start it first!! hahahaha!!!

I'm thinking of a gun like new DSR

Edit: Done

PMing you!
You bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
You bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
Thank you I love you!

^_^ I'm getting NX !!!! I GAVE HIM THE GUN!!!
i dont trust this kid its prolly a scam or hes a nexon spy
lol Alesue I'm still talking with this guy :P If I get banned I'll grab my ip tracker trackyour ip find where you live and put you in torture *not really*
is there anyother mg36 rapid fire mod on mpgh? i cant seem to find one. maybe i should get nx too.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?