Request A Sig Here, :3

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Request A Sig Here, :3
You must have at least 100 posts.
Can i haz germany sig pl0x. /hidesmile
I want like, germany flag. GERMANY THEMED. Put a swastika on overlay infront of flag, then add some random shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
I want like, germany flag. GERMANY THEMED. Put a swastika on overlay infront of flag, then add some random shit.
ukei,
OR.
Paint the swastika white, then put a clipping mask ontop of it with the german flag.
Do you take avatar requests?
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
Do you take avatar requests?
yessir .
I don't really have a format in mind
A little bigger than the avatar I have now, I do want one with DD, but then in the artistic style, colourful

I hope you can live with that information.
Here ya' go.
Untitled-1.pngattachment deleted · 29 downloads before removal
Thanks for trying, but honestly I don't like it. Thanks anyway.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?