Why i keep getting this error?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Why i keep getting this error?
Always when i go to ingame, only some time later
i got error like this :

Im only?
Pls help me if u know how to fix this.
+ No i dont use hacks.
I don't mean to startle you, but thats what I got before I got banned :s
I Gotted That Error On My 6 Accounts Before I Got Banned :/
omg . i hope that it is ure internet connection . u cant get banned =S .
nexon's bravo server is down and gets patched atm thats the reason why ...

where i got my information from? vietwy
OMFG IF IM BANNED!

-Hey im still not banned. Then it's my internet? Gosh i scared.
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
OMFG IF IM BANNED!

-Hey im still not banned. Then it's my internet? Gosh i scared.
Uninstall combat arms.
Run CCleaner
Run Anti Virus scan.
Install Combat Arms
Post resultat.
this also happens if someone cracked your password and login while you're playing
do you get this error when u play with another acc, too?
Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
this also happens if someone cracked your password and login while you're playing
do you get this error when u play with another acc, too?
Eh. I play only with 1 account.
And i just yesterday changed my pw. o_O
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
Eh. I play only with 1 account.
And i just yesterday changed my pw. o_O
ok i think its your internet
so what zoom said
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us