COD4 Hack Updates
I've been doing a ton of work on our Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare hack.
Current features are as listed:
WallHack
Chams
White Walls
Crosshair
CVAR Bypass
GPS Hack
Enemy Name Tags
No Recoil
The hack needs a bit more work before I release, however the current features make this hack more then excellent. Our COD 4 hack should be released some time this week.
Our WarRock hack is still undetected and working as well as possible.
If you are interested in using it, VIP TODAY!
Current features are as listed:
WallHack
Chams
White Walls
Crosshair
CVAR Bypass
GPS Hack
Enemy Name Tags
No Recoil
The hack needs a bit more work before I release, however the current features make this hack more then excellent. Our COD 4 hack should be released some time this week.
Our WarRock hack is still undetected and working as well as possible.
If you are interested in using it, VIP TODAY!

