[SOLVED] AlterIW

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] AlterIW
I got banned from mw2, and i downloaded AlterIW, now the question is: How Do I Play Mw2 On AlterIW.

I know a noob Question but do i ned to exit steam or smtng i have mw2 and AlterIW.

can someone answer quick i wanna start play that kinda fun game again, no begging intended.(Props to who understanded what i meant xD)
Quote Originally Posted by Billie Jean View Post
I got banned from mw2, and i downloaded AlterIW, now the question is: How Do I Play Mw2 On AlterIW.

I know a noob Question but do i nned to exit steam or smtng i have mw2 and AlterIW.

can someone answer quick i wanna start play that kinda fun game again, no begging intended.(Props to who understanded what i meant xD)
Extract the files to your mw2 folder, run alteriwnet configure, write in the name you want and start iw4mp.exe
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract backup View Post
Extract the files to your mw2 folder, run alteriwnet configure, write in the name you want and start iw4mp.exe
Great ty so much, but is there a way to play mw2 on AlterIW without mw2 installed beacus i deleted mw2 cus of taking disk space -.-, even tho i have 1 terabyte on my pc
Quote Originally Posted by Billie Jean View Post
Great ty so much, but is there a way to play mw2 on AlterIW without mw2 installed beacus i deleted mw2 cus of taking disk space -.-, even tho i have 1 terabyte on my pc
Nope u need the files to be able to play it
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract backup View Post
Nope u need the files to be able to play it
OK, Thank You anyways =P
Quote Originally Posted by Billie Jean View Post
OK, Thank You anyways =P
U can download a torrent on alteriwnet's page
THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCHHH, You guys are the best/

but again the noob question, do i need to disable Steam with this version?
no, you dont
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
no, you dont
again =P
Search forums before posting help threads..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us