Good crossfire names.

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Good crossfire names.
Someone please give me some really nice Crossfire in game names.
Appropriate and nice.
Keep the limit.
Don't spam or I close this thread and get someone to ban the spammer
Ermmm.I'm not I really need some Crossfire names.
-[U]_MaD]*
.[P]r.O-
U___Ma][D
*Z.E-]NOX-
IMAFAG
TTeS7
2TTr
-Dad][dy]*
[Env[Y.

idk im just making em up on the spot..
[B]la[M]e
[H]ead[s].
When you got the username you need tell me to close
Quote Originally Posted by Era View Post
-IL[Y]*
IMAFAG
TTeS7
2TTr
-Dad][dy]*
[Env[Y.
If you want to add something edit your post.
Why? Now that resulted in a double post by you. There is no need to stop me from brainstorming ideas for him. I know you trying to be a "good minion" but some things are unnecessary. don't turn into endrit.

-IL[Y]*
IMAFAG
TTeS7
2TTr
-Dad][dy]*
[Env[Y.
Quote Originally Posted by Era View Post
Why? Now that resulted in a double post by you. There is no need to stop me from brainstorming ideas for him. I know you trying to be a "good minion" but some things are unnecessary. don't turn into endrit.

-IL[Y]*
IMAFAG
TTeS7
2TTr
-Dad][dy]*
[Env[Y.
Why re-posted it?
That's called spam.
I just edit the names in the other post.

Please edit your posts.
F41LTHR34D
[S]Kulle[D] or[S]Kille[D]
all good usernames are taken
[R]age
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
all good usernames are taken
Yeah,I mean if u check the names the lieutenants and up have.
Then i look at my own name and im like....damn.Anyway...
What about [R]Ager.
I already took [r]age.


But my name is Trip and _Kilyouuuuu
ILoveFatKids
It's alreadytaken
WeedSmoker
PotHead
ImHigh
[F]orce[E]dge,that sounds reasonable.
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?