WTF Subagames!?!?

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
subagames isnt getting cf back z8games owns cf now.
I know that.
But I'm confused as to why it says:
Coming soon?
/
They left their site up even after they lost the rights to crossfire.
yeah suba games is better than z8 games tho
idk what about this Coming Soon,
but i rly want Subagames back,agree??
Suba just sad they lost Crossfire XD
LOL. naw subagames purchased a website rights for a period of time and now they dont wont to waste there money cause they lost the gaming rights so there site is just up until there purchased domain names expire. There was a post on Z8Games - Free Gaming. Evolved.
lol subagames fails took them forever to get new patches. Z8s a much better parent.
Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Red_Sweater View Post
that page is from like a year ago
AHAHAHAHHAHAA
OLAWD!!!
I didnt even notice that.
Fail minion is fail.
suba>z8
Suba>Z8
Suba>z8
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us