Trading Call of Duty 4 CD Key

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Trading Call of Duty 4 CD Key
Hey all!

I am trading a valid Call of Duty 4 CD Key.

How did I get it? Well, Walmart has one of the worst security systems ever. I took the box then went to a spot without many cameras, ripped open the box and broke the cover. Once into it, I ripped off the Cd Key then put it into my pocket.




This is my first time trading on MPGH so I'm not sure how the "middleman" system works, but this is not my first time trading ever. I do not want to be scammed.

I am looking for a level 30+ with retail and maybe with premium; I also will take a promo code(s). And must provide proof.

Contact me:
This thread
Private Message
Xfire: pacgamer3
MSN/Yahoo: pacgamer2@yahoo.com
U r teh man..nice done...was broke the box hard?
Yes cause it was a jewel case like for music cds, it had a plastic sheet covering it, so instead of riping it off, I just broke it. I almost got caught though.
Quote Originally Posted by pacgamer View Post
Hey all!

I am trading a valid Call of Duty 4 CD Key.

How did I get it? Well, Walmart has one of the worst security systems ever. I took the box then went to a spot without many cameras, ripped open the box and broke the cover. Once into it, I ripped off the Cd Key then put it into my pocket.




This is my first time trading on MPGH so I'm not sure how the "middleman" system works, but this is not my first time trading ever. I do not want to be scammed.

I am looking for a level 30+ with retail and maybe with premium; I also will take a promo code(s). And must provide proof.

Contact me:
This thread
Private Message
Xfire: pacgamer3
MSN/Yahoo: pacgamer2@yahoo.com
wow my new super walmart has so many cams u cant even do anything

wow i
Since you're so "pro" at stealing, why don't you try to steal a CS:S key for me? =D

I'll trade it for this:

level: 30
k/d: 1.81 (No k/d used)
Dinars: 125,000+
Premium: Yes
Retail: m60
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Since you're so "pro" at stealing, why don't you try to steal a CS:S key for me? =D

I'll trade it for this:

level: 30
k/d: 1.81 (No k/d used)
Dinars: 125,000+
Premium: Yes
Retail: m60
Okay sure, I'm going back to walmart probably tomorrow so I'll see if I can get it.


Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I am to be interested.
I just accepted you on xfire.
ej pacgamer have an lvl 30 acc wih m134 retail will u trade?
Quote Originally Posted by pacgamer View Post
Okay sure, I'm going back to walmart probably tomorrow so I'll see if I can get it.




I just accepted you on xfire.
How the hell am I going to get the cs client?
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
How the hell am I going to get the cs client?
All you need to do is add the cd key to Steam, then it will prompt you to download it.
Quote Originally Posted by pacgamer View Post
All you need to do is add the cd key to Steam, then it will prompt you to download it.
Wait, so did you get the key?
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Wait, so did you get the key?
No I didnt go today. Sorry. If you want, you can wait until I do go.
TRADE COMPLETE! Trade was successful with [MPGH]Dave84311. Thanks for the trade.

If need me to get you a Counterstrike cd key, Orange Box, or Call of Duty 4 cd key, please pm me.
Quote Originally Posted by pacgamer View Post
No I didnt go today. Sorry. If you want, you can wait until I do go.
Try to guess when you will actually get it.
Quote Originally Posted by pacgamer View Post
Hey all!

I am trading a valid Call of Duty 4 CD Key.

How did I get it? Well, Walmart has one of the worst security systems ever. I took the box then went to a spot without many cameras, ripped open the box and broke the cover. Once into it, I ripped off the Cd Key then put it into my pocket.




This is my first time trading on MPGH so I'm not sure how the "middleman" system works, but this is not my first time trading ever. I do not want to be scammed.

I am looking for a level 30+ with retail and maybe with premium; I also will take a promo code(s). And must provide proof.

Contact me:
This thread
Private Message
Xfire: pacgamer3
MSN/Yahoo: pacgamer2@yahoo.com
can you take it into the washroom with u? cuz thats so risky
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?