[ISO+Crack] Visual Basic 6 [Download]

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[ISO+Crack] Visual Basic 6 [Download]
Hey everyone !

I have uploaded Visual Basic 6 Enterprise Edition on my personnal FTP.
I've included a Crack.

Link: Currently, I upload it to the board.
Crack: Added in Attachments.

Crack Scan:

Quote Originally Posted by virustotal.com
Quote Originally Posted by virscan.org
Quote Originally Posted by virusscan.jotti.org
++Callo++


NextGen1 Edit - File Removed for potential threat
You cant post external links... so not sure if this is right.. even if it is your own ftp
If think it's external link for competing site/forum.
Else, I upload file to the board.
Quote Originally Posted by Callo View Post
If think it's external link for competing site/forum.
Else, I upload file to the board.
thats not the problem, the problem is that those files need to be "Approved" by a staff member..
Owww, sorry.
Crack added to attachment.
I upload the ISO now.
I need virus scans of both the .ISO and .EXE from virustotal.com, virusscan.org, and virusscan.jotti.org before I can consider approving it

Why can't you upload the .ISO to MPGH?
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
I need virus scans of both the .ISO and .EXE from virustotal.com, virusscan.org, and virusscan.jotti.org before I can consider approving it

Why can't you upload the .ISO to MPGH?
Can't scan the .ISO, it's too big for online scanner (320 Mb) !
I can, I'm currently compress it
Oh okay, no problem then
Remove them now and readd them if they are approved, you will get banned else.
I removed the link to the .ISO until he uploads to MPGH or gets a proper 3 virus scans (only 3 because of the outside link )
I can't approve it then
I'll approve the crack, because it's obviously safe.

If anyone wants to try the .ISO, PM Callo or I and we'll send you the link, (although I cannot be held responsible for any mishaps) and PM me the results so I can approve the outside link.

I'm heading to bed anyways (4:30 AM my time), so to the European users wanting to try this out ask Callo.
VB6 is readily available on numerous file sharing sites.

This file does not meet our standards, find the file on your own, I don't suggest downloading it from a member.

File is not allowed.

Crack not approved.
Potential threat
Removed

The Crack has been approved by lolland ...
Quote Originally Posted by Callo View Post
The Crack has been approved by lolland ...
And now disapproved by Next. That's the final decision. Next is a senior minion not Lolland, so Next can take any action !! /yea
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?