[SOLVED]What prog do you use for mods?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]What prog do you use for mods?
what the title says which program u use to make mods

EDIT : not the program to load the mods -.-
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
To make the mods work, Modloader 1.1 it's used.
no, not to load mods to make them like alien vs predator
Crimson Editor to edit or view the .gsc files.
FF Viewer v2.25 for extracting and editing .gsc files from the Patch_mp.ff files

I uploadet them into my Attachments.

Greetz

Virustotal. MD5: 4febaf8371ee9ec5821ebbab07e3bc6e
Virustotal. MD5: 5ddaa24a2f415272de3473263a035cda WS.Reputation.1
ffViewer v2.25.rar MD5:5ddaa24a2f415272de3473263a035cda - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
ffViewer v2.25.rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
Crimson Edito.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
I think he means what programs are used to make the mods, not how to get them to work.

Well, I hardly dare to answer, but, to make MW2 mods.. I use..
regular notepad.. /


There's much better tools, like notepad++, which I'm gonna download if I can convince my own lazy self.

To read the .ff files and get the original .gsc's, I use ffviewer.
ty a lot approve pls :P
You can also use NotePad++ to edit the .GSC files...
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
You can also use NotePad++ to edit the .GSC files...
Allready mentioned above.
ah cmon foaieverde scans are up -.-

EDIT: you make the rain fall cause your so beautiful that is painful and you told me that u were an angel
Scanned them.

/file approved

Almost forgot.

/moved to help and /marked as solved
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?