ArrowCrossFireHackCoder's Public Menu Hook Updated v1.2

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
CrossFireHackCoder's Public Menu Hook Updated v1.2
Its Bassicaly The Same Hack i posted Here:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ok-v1-1-a.html But Today i tried to use THe Hack and it got detected so i updated it Today Enjoy Next Time i Update This Hack iwill add Real Chamms
__________________________________________________ _________
Features:
Box Esp
Chams
Fullbright
Tracers
Show Fps
Wireframe
Full Wireframe
Skeletons
Glow
Removers
No Fog
No Spread
No Recoil
No Sway
vJump
Windowed
Scores
Unlock Cursor
Speed
Draw Weapon
Activation
Suicide
Super Jump (Hold Space Turn on From menu
CrossHair- (NEW)
Press Insert Or Delete For Menu

Credits:
CrossFireHackCoder (Me)


ScreenShot:


Virus Scans:
CrossfirehackCoder's Public Menu Hook Updated.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

CrossfirehackCoder's Public Menu Hook Updated.rar MD5:50888ed9763dbdf89586b079d0487c75 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!ⓘ


Press Thanks
Can you get a screenshot of the menu.
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Can you get a screenshot of the menu.
Sure Brb a min
How Do You Use Them?
Or Are They All On?
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
File approved.
Umm,, We Still Need A Screen Shot Of Menu?
Quote Originally Posted by -Simply-Own- View Post


Umm,, We Still Need A Screen Shot Of Menu?
To see if its not leeched sir.
Hey! I thought you were a CrossFire coder. > Just kidding. Great job.
Hey can somebody help me pls.
Everytime I start CA with any hack it loads and suddenly the game closes himself. I really don´t know what to do. Maybe i have to download something? I have Win XP if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ucki2000 View Post
Hey can somebody help me pls.
Everytime I start CA with any hack it loads and suddenly the game closes himself. I really don´t know what to do. Maybe i have to download something? I have Win XP if it helps.

its Cause the hack ur using is prob detected Try My Hack its not detected if it Still d.c Pm me and i will Show you Threw Team Viewer How to Fix i use to have that problem
hmm maybe it is because i play combat arms eu?
Great hack! Nice release!
Works great on Windows xp and press Insert to se the menu
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us