TwEaKs CripTix Dragon Injector

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
TwEaKs CripTix Dragon Injector
Hey you guys I'm back with another Release, Why did I decided to make an Injector well its cause a friend of mine kinda talked me into it so on the 4hour Drive from Chicago to Ohio I was working on it and I came up with something beyond epic the GUI is VERY cool its easy to use it has Opacity settings so you can make it Transparent and Delay Injection settings and some cool things I'm sure you guys are really gonna like it cause I really put time into it and made it as if it was something I personally wanted and so yea I came up with CripTix Dragon Check out the details below. If you guys like it please leave a thnx or plus rep and a comment please Thnx

Code:
Working on 32-Bit Operating Systems (ONLY) _= Details =_ Win 7 32-Bit = Working Win 7 64-Bit = Not Working Win Vista 32-Bit & 64-Bit = Not Tested Win XP 32-Bit & 64-Bit = Not Tested Injection Test = Successful Injections Includes a HowTo form if you need help on injection settings Includes About form for simple details like who made it *Me of course* and when I finished it _= Features =_ Opacity Settings This allows you to make the Injector transparent to your likes Delayed Injection This allows you to inject a .dll file at a delayed time instead of a start-up injection. Custom Delayed Injection This allows you to set your own delay time for injection by Milliseconds Proccess Name Shorten You don't have to add .exe to the process name when typing in the name of the process you want to inject to.
AV scans
VirusTotal
Virustotal. MD5: 37b129396eafd04e5c590029a5c81742ⓘ
VirSCAN
CripTix Dragon - By TwEaK.rar MD5:37b129396eafd04e5c590029a5c81742 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!ⓘ

Screen Shot
CripTix Dragon - By TwEaK.rarattachment deleted · 993 downloads before removal
Screenshot would be nice?
It's tweak, for god's sake. Have you ever seen a bad release from him?
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post

It's tweak, for god's sake. Have you ever seen a bad release from him?
I dunno, I haven't seen him release anything lol. I only wanted the SS so I could take a look at the GUI, which is the main point of a SS is it not?, especially seeing as he said it was a sexy GUI.
nice GUI . good Job .
/Moved to Injectors section.
1) What did you code this in?
2) Is it packed?
Sorry about not showing the Screenshot and stuff kinda clicked the Submit Thread b4 I was finished lol its all clean boys I coded it all my self

**Edit
Its Coded in Visual Basic 2008 and Yes its packed with Netz Compressor
Quote Originally Posted by .:TwEaK:. View Post
Sorry about not showing the Screenshot and stuff kinda clicked the Submit Thread b4 I was finished lol its all clean boys I coded it all my self

**Edit
Its Coded in Visual Basic 2008 and Yes its packed with Netz Compressor
PM me the non packed file.

Thanks/yea
Lol it is a sexy GUI dont you think :P
Thnx for the approve
Nice injector i would totally use it
but it said not working for 64 bits
but i thks you anyway i do have a xp 32 bit
it should work on your Win XP 32-bit
This is a nice looking Injector bro ;]
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us