i downloaded the books that are on Jetamay's tutorial. um i wanna know if anyone can send me links to download other books online that would be really helpful in teaching me c++. i would appreciate it deeply lol.
Well there are many book's you could learn your self... It seem's you want a tutor? Pm if you need more help about righting/coding in your c++ // Pm should look something like this:
C++ compiler: ()
How much you know in C++ () //one Out of 10 meaning if you know any thing in a easy apliction or advanced wich i guess you want to be doing...
And what game or what you want to learn to suit or wanting's.
today is the day i decided i was actually gonna go through with teaching myself how to code in c++ so im starting off knowing nothing. if u want u can add me and talk to me on windows messenger, my email is ~snip~
Hell: Unless you want to be mailbombed I suggest sending your email by priv message xD
Originally Posted by [after]
today is the day i decided i was actually gonna go through with teaching myself how to code in c++ so im starting off knowing nothing. if u want u can add me and talk to me on windows messenger, my email is AfterM4th@hotmail.com
You can pretty much read 1-2 books,
I also recommend you get the basics:
These are VERY clear tutorials, and very suitable for beginners.
Try those to get some of the basics, than get into the harder stuff with books
no. thats wrong.
Try to get some of the basics WITH BOOKS, not the harder only with books... watching youtube videos to learn a language...
Books>Youtube videos. Trust me, I've been there.
Youtube videos go into barely any detail and leave you with code you don't understand.
Originally Posted by Lolland
Books>Youtube videos. Trust me, I've been there.
Youtube videos go into barely any detail and leave you with code you don't understand.
Obviously youtube > books :| its like.. an ebook turning pages automatically ya know?
*sarcasm*
I keep tellin' people they can search books up on amazon and find a pdf file on torrentz.com but I'm not sure if anyone is getting the message
~
Originally Posted by Arhk
I keep tellin' people they can search books up on amazon and find a pdf file on torrentz.com but I'm not sure if anyone is getting the message
~
i got all my books on pdf files lol
Originally Posted by [after]
i downloaded the books that are on Jetamay's tutorial. um i wanna know if anyone can send me links to download other books online that would be really helpful in teaching me c++. i would appreciate it deeply lol.
You can find alot a book of C++ at Google.
Arkh, i tried that method and it's great! but now i just need to get a book about winapi that's compatible with vc++ 2010
Originally Posted by 258456
Arkh, i tried that method and it's great! but now i just need to get a book about winapi that's compatible with vc++ 2010