If

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
If
I don't know where this would really belong but, if you want a rendered picture of any perks, kill streaks, weapons, etc, I can post them here for you to use, examples in my signature.
I would just take all your rendered picture (weapon, perk, etc) and put them in a pack. Then upload them in the texture hacking section because alot of people like visuals of the gun. Like me. I cant texture hack very well cause I dont know what part of the gun im coloring!!
Quote Originally Posted by raydragon007 View Post
I will do that, thanks.
When you do post it remember you need two virus scans. I would read this to get you started. (unless you already know this stuff xD)
/closed upon request
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us