[SOLVED]Mutiplayer files

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Mutiplayer files
I backed up my mw2 files and i wanna put back just the multiplayer portion of the game.. does anyone know which files these are?
Quote Originally Posted by norcali View Post
I backed up my mw2 files and i wanna put back just the multiplayer portion of the game.. does anyone know which files these are?
Each part of the game you choose (SP or MP) it will take you with 4 MB less than the full game, that 4 mb are iw4mp.exe or iw4sp.exe, you wom't free too much space.

/marked as solved

Damn, forgot I can't
Quote Originally Posted by foaie verde View Post
Each part of the game you choose (SP or MP) it will take you with 4 MB less than the full game, that 4 mb are iw4mp.exe or iw4sp.exe, you wom't free too much space.

/marked as solved

Damn, forgot I can't
no shit sherlock.
Quote Originally Posted by foaie verde View Post
Each part of the game you choose (SP or MP) it will take you with 4 MB less than the full game, that 4 mb are iw4mp.exe or iw4sp.exe, you wom't free too much space.

/marked as solved

Damn, forgot I can't

Epic fail of the day, part 2.


Ty for solution anywayz.
Epic fail Day indeed.

Iw4mp/Sp are only executables, Pheraps yas should shut up.

Files are mixed in ressource files, Some used by both or only one of the two parts of the game, And sorting them would be a pain / pretty much useless / would cause errors with checks and stuff.

Only get a Bigger HDD, =).

~Marked as Solved
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us