Dev-C++???

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Dev-C++???
(i no i posted this in wr section)
is this Dev-C++ a good program to make hax????
Good as any other. Aside from the fact that its bad with GUIs, you would have to download an addon for it if you wanted GUIs. Or you could just do Win32 API Applications. Which is quite hard. When you get the hang of it though. Its the one I use to make hacks. The IDE is hawt.
How is that possible? I got that compiler Portable at portableapps.com and i tried using it at school and it's soooo much different than my other c++ compilers
Huh, Well I love my Dev-C++. To me there is no other as good as it =P
nabz gtfo in vb6 !!!
Quote Originally Posted by w00t? View Post
nabz gtfo in vb6 !!!
Translation :
Noobs Get The Fuck Off In VB. That makes no sence. You sir are a handicap.

No I wish to stay and never be a script kiddie =P
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us