USING INTERNET?????

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
USING INTERNET?????
Hi all,

Can somebody tell me how I can login on my forum using the login details of a site??? How can I do this? Thanks in advance.

P.s. I read the topic of the other guys that had this problem to, but i didn't understand. Maybe a smart Dutch guy can tell me if i dont understand it else.

I mean, can somebody tell me the exact way?
Quote Originally Posted by noobi4life View Post
Hi all,

Can somebody tell me how I can login on my forum using the login details of a site??? How can I do this? Thanks in advance.

P.s. I read the topic of the other guys that had this problem to, but i didn't understand. Maybe a smart Dutch guy can tell me if i dont understand it else.

I mean, can somebody tell me the exact way?
well is it a .com or a free site
if its free u cant

if its paid for yes u can just link the login patterns to ur log on and add it to what ever u want buy vb5
Can you say that better..
Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Noob View Post
Can you say that better..
lol
learn english

nyway
wat u have to do is make a server or yes get a site
Here let me help you out. All the information here is useless. You must build a server. There are a couple ways you can do this. The main ways are through datagram sockets. And TCP\IP sockets. TCP\IP Sockets connect to a computer, with a connection stream. As of Datagram sockets do not connect at all. Technically there connectionless. The easiest way at your state would be through datagram sockets. Google VB 6.0 Send\Listen For Datagram sockets. Read up on that and you should be fine.
HOW DO I USE THIS INTERNET
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us