Signature Request
So I want a new signature because I think my "Pop" sig is getting old and I don't want to make one so..
1. Main Text/Name: Don't
2. Sub Text/Quote: say never...never
3. Size: 500x250 ( ithink this is right if not the size of the first sig)
4. Style: Anything you would like.I accept all(Abstract)
5. Theme: clouds, dreams, stuff like that
6. Colour: Any color you want
7. Image/Render: http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...m30_noble6.jpg or no image/render
8. Designer: Dopnt care
9. Other Information: Have fun making it and ill thank you
1. Main Text/Name: Don't
2. Sub Text/Quote: say never...never
3. Size: 500x250 ( ithink this is right if not the size of the first sig)
4. Style: Anything you would like.I accept all(Abstract)
5. Theme: clouds, dreams, stuff like that
6. Colour: Any color you want
7. Image/Render: http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...m30_noble6.jpg or no image/render
8. Designer: Dopnt care
9. Other Information: Have fun making it and ill thank you


