[SOLVED]Getting Host

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Getting Host
Is there a way to get host more often?

Im never host, when i type the console commands I wait 3 hours and i still find noone, wtf My English is bad atm...

Well anyways, is there any way to be host moore often ;O
That will result in the same thing as entering the commands in console.
If it really takes you that long to find other players (3 hours in intertoob language is often no more than 5 minutes, us gamers are so impatient ), you should check if your NAT is open, forward the mw2 ports in your modem/router, make sure your connection is fast enough (not downloading).
Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
That will result in the same thing as entering the commands in console.
If it really takes you that long to find other players (3 hours in intertoob language is often no more than 5 minutes, us gamers are so impatient ), you should check if your NAT is open, forward the mw2 ports in your modem/router, make sure your connection is fast enough (not downloading).
Thats an answer... Forward the mw2 ports in your moden router? hmm

Ye... Let me search that on Google O;

EDIT: LOLWUT? It says O; not ;O but in the post it says ;O
hmm /facepalm
Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
That will result in the same thing as entering the commands in console.
If it really takes you that long to find other players (3 hours in intertoob language is often no more than 5 minutes, us gamers are so impatient ), you should check if your NAT is open, forward the mw2 ports in your modem/router, make sure your connection is fast enough (not downloading).
This. I had the same problem as you and I did this, I forwarded my ports and everything worked.
Quote Originally Posted by kamielftwbackup View Post
Thats an answer... Forward the mw2 ports in your moden router? hmm

Ye... Let me search that on Google O;

EDIT: LOLWUT? It says O; not ;O but in the post it says ;O
hmm /facepalm
I have no idea what that post was about.. /

if you need help forwarding your ports, go to portforward(dot)com, search for your modem. skip the advertisement, and go to the MW2 guide.
Quote Originally Posted by Conaah View Post
This. I had the same problem as you and I did this, I forwarded my ports and everything worked.
How do you forward your ports :O
I have some US robotics or so...
In cmd i typed ipconfig and entered my default gateway in my web browser, had to type pass etc. now how do I forward my ports
You missed my last post.
You'll need the exact type tho, you will most likely find the model name on the bottom of your modem/router.
Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
You missed my last post.
You'll need the exact type tho, you will most likely find the model name on the bottom of your modem/router.
yup, i missed it...

HEres what I get :O
**Outside Link Removed**

My internet is called USR8054 so that should probarly be the good model :\
Option 1: Do what it says there.
Option 2: Get a new modem/router. yours is over 6 years old.

btw, download the port checker from that site, that way you can check if your ports are open or not.
/marked as solved
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us