[Help] Changing color of a TabStrip in a TabControl

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Changing color of a TabStrip in a TabControl
Right, I'm using OwnerDrawFixed with a normal VB TabControl, but I have no idea how to do it in the DrawItem sub.


The part I've shaded black (badly) is the part I want to color.

Thanks
Me.TabPage1.BackColor = Color.Blue ?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Me.TabPage1.BackColor = Color.Blue ?
There is no BackColor property sadly, if there was I wouldn't have posted.
There is one actually, lol. But it colors the panel. :/
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
There is one actually, lol. But it colors the panel. :/
I'm talking about the TabControl not a TabPage.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?