Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post

He calls you a douchebag and a pussy because instead of politely waiting for the end of a sermon to have a discussion you rudely interrupt the pastor in order to avoid any possibility of a discussion.
    well sorry but i have no respect for people who can be so false and believe such lies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    lol im a fuckin sophomore i finished algabra 2 in 8th grade i dont try in school but i still happened to get 98 in the course wile not studying or even paying attention the hole year i dont even like being smart im running out of classes to take in highschool so my parents keep trying to find me more
    Last edited by Kave45; 07-11-2010 at 04:20 PM.

If life gives you lemons make grape juice then sit back and smile as everyone wonders how the hell you just did that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm not game enough to bet against you Aleks.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

You people need to start with basics. OK my first question, who created you ?? How you came into being ??? Leave universe and everything else, just answer me this basic question. Of course you will take support of some BS scientific theory but I am interested to know this !!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post

You people need to start with basics. OK my first question, who created you ?? How you came into being ??? Leave universe and everything else, just answer me this basic question. Of course you will take support of some BS scientific theory but I am interested to know this !!
    my parents created me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I came from the act of coitus. Such a basic question deserves a basic answer.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

My parents created me, via sexual reproduction.
    Sexual reproduction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Unless you support the alternative stork theory. /
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    My parents created me, via sexual reproduction.
    Sexual reproduction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Unless you support the alternative stork theory. /
    I personally believe that theory to be more grounded and logical.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    yes i asked during the sermon, its a dumb religion and i have no respect for the false people in there. i AM an asshole i have already admitted that once in this thread.

now idk where you get off calling me a douchebag and a pussy but i dont see how doing what i did makes me either one of those. asshole and disrespectful to religion yes, douchebag and pussy NO
    Ok so let me get this straight, Christianity is dumb because you are an idiot.

Because all i see is this:

-You don't actually want any answers, because if they proved you wrong, your ego would shrink.
    -You act like you actually know what your talking about, when you really, REALLY don't.
    -You think that they are a "false" religion and stupid, when you pretty much just described you being an idiot.

Your a douchebag for interrupting the service. Look, its fine that you think its cool to be an atheist(you don't know shit about religion or atheism and you talk like your superior somehow by being an atheist), but going to church and ruining everyone else's time, that may i add is in their free time, makes you a douchebag.

Your a pussy because you can't even have a regular conversation with the pastor because your scared you'll get proven wrong. I mean come on man, you really can't be this stupid on your beliefs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Ok so let me get this straight, Christianity is dumb because you are an idiot.

Because all i see is this:

-You don't actually want any answers, because if they proved you wrong, your ego would shrink.
    -You act like you actually know what your talking about, when you really, REALLY don't.
    -You think that they are a "false" religion and stupid, when you pretty much just described you being an idiot.

Your a douchebag for interrupting the service. Look, its fine that you think its cool to be an atheist(you don't know shit about religion or atheism and you talk like your superior somehow by being an atheist), but going to church and ruining everyone else's time, that may i add is in their free time, makes you a douchebag.

Your a pussy because you can't even have a regular conversation with the pastor because your scared you'll get proven wrong. I mean come on man, you really can't be this stupid on your beliefs.
    wow is this your sad attempt to turn this around? think what you want man but im not scared of being proven wrong because i wont be proven wrong, u cant prove me wrong, ive proven that you cant prove me wrong. your posts are becoming pointless, just insulting me rather then proving or even making a real debate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    wow is this your sad attempt to turn this around? think what you want man but im not scared of being proven wrong because i wont be proven wrong, u cant prove me wrong, ive proven that you cant prove me wrong. your posts are becoming pointless, just insulting me rather then proving or even making a real debate.
    By "proven you can't prove me wrong" do you mean saying "you can't prove me wrong?" Because you really need to learn what "proof" is.

Go ask the pastor for time later in the week that he could discuss some issues you have with christianity and his opinions.

But, do not ask any questions until the appointed time.
    -------------------------------------------------------

Don't even start with the debate shit, you don't know shit about anything lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

By "proven you can't prove me wrong" do you mean saying "you can't prove me wrong?" Because you really need to learn what "proof" is.

Go ask the pastor for time later in the week that he could discuss some issues you have with christianity and his opinions.

But, do not ask any questions until the appointed time.
    -------------------------------------------------------

Don't even start with the debate shit, you don't know shit about anything lol.
    xD enlighten me bitch, show me up cmon. do it. i wanna see you win this argument, lets go right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    /FP

Ugh......He's so stupid.
    -----------------------
    Cruiz, what do you even think your arguing with me about?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    arguing about arguing.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah.......cruiz never realized I only argued with him about being an idiot.

And i won

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast