Favorite Character

Poll/mmz
50 votes
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Favorite Character
Which character do you prefer in crossfire im only giving two options lawl i prefer spop cuz its hot -_-

/discuss
I pick C !! Rose :P smexy....
i dont know about those XD .





what do you think ? drool :P
pfft i made a thread like this awhile ago i use sas
SPOP ftw.And I know u guys are fapping at my SPOP.
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post
SPOP ftw.And I know u guys are fapping at my SPOP.
Asia Crossfire have Maid and Rose as a girl character, dragon and that other new guy :/
@ red hawt.
@ zero
/yea .
SPOP ofc.
SPOP, I never used GSG9 char...
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
SPOP FTW .
well yea , who would want to buy a guy that cost zp if you can buy it for gp. Even if he is black , his sound is German like the rest of the GP character. His BL look look kinda sick but GR look just look exactly the same as the rest of the GP character.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Which character do you prefer in crossfire im only giving two options lawl i prefer spop cuz its hot -_-

/discuss
I'll Go For The Maid, They Can Feed U At Home U Know?
gsg9 cuz im a ****** when i use him /yea
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us