im going to start something bad... :D

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
im going to start something bad... :D
haha i know after me doing this so many nubs like me r going to try ... but hey i need prenium in warrock.. bad? so if anyone could help me add my xfire: 1possible ... completely grateful i could give u a lvl 29 for it thx again and hope to hear back..
If i understood anything in your post I might be able to come up with a proper response. But since I cant; theres a trading section...use it.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
If i understood anything in your post I might be able to come up with a proper response. But since I cant; theres a trading section...use it.
im sorry... should have played it down for ur little brain... hard to compensate when u have suck a small d*ck to?
Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
im sorry... should have played it down for ur little brain... hard to compensate when u have suck a small d*ck to?
STFU, you're an idiot who clearly has no idea what proper engrish is.
Quote Originally Posted by BigBangBaby View Post
STFU, you're an idiot who clearly has no idea what proper engrish is.
Its obviously engrish that wears nice clothes.
O.o ... i didnt mean it??? haha and hey if u dont understand... i want someone to buy me warrock prenium... :O
Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
O.o ... i didnt mean it??? haha and hey if u dont understand... i want someone to buy me warrock prenium... :O
Don't rage if you can't handle rage back ;D


You should do as Connor says and go to the Marketplace. See if someone might buy you it.

/unlikely
Explain a little more, of your plan?
so i thought about what you wrote for a while, and came up with this- you're trading a wr acc for prem.?
No, hes making a plan, where all the noobs will love him and want todo his trick? I dont know -.-
lol you´re supposing trade , I do that all the time, but It was with accounts , I got lvs40 silver lol , and I am no scammer...
Old trick trade .......
Quote Originally Posted by evolution200 View Post
this is old trick trade omfg anybody want a lv 6 for premium with k1 , xm8 mp5k kd 1.33 and some runescape accounts? xD
You're doing this in the wrong section.
Two people have told you that.
Quit spamming.
Quote Originally Posted by BigBangBaby View Post
You're doing this in the wrong section.
Two people have told you that.
Quit spamming.
Dammit I am dont know well the WORD "SPAM"
whats the section for "spam" lol?
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?