Trading my 38lvl account for any M134 retail account!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Trading my 38lvl account for any M134 retail account!
I want trade my 38lvl account for any M134 retail account. This account have G36C_D retail.

If you are intresting of this, add my msn Sasmisa6@hotmail.com

Picture of my account: http://koti.welho.com/eijsmili/S.jpgⓘ
******* ss **********
Quote Originally Posted by 9unlimited View Post
I want trade my 38lvl account for any M134 retail account. This account have G36C_D retail.

If you are intresting of this, add my msn Sasmisa6@hotmail.com

Picture of my account: http://koti.welho.com/eijsmili/S.jpgⓘ
ya il trade but what if the acc was locked?
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
ya il trade but what if the acc was locked?
it is locked he pm'ed me and told me
im talking about mine....
man i will trade with you

i have account with m134

lvl 14 with m134 but with out premium

and lvl 6 with m134 promo code adn 2 months gold
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
im talking about mine....
u can do alot with a locked account
I have successfully trade account for love4trade, he is good guy. 10+ for trade him. I trade my 38lvl account him lvl14 account. I dont need any M134 now.
Thanks for love4trade.
n.p man

i am a ready every time you want trade

you too good guy
i have a lvl 38 acc with 2 days prem left and m134 retail and 304k dianr but its too much dinar i think idk if i will trade
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?