Need help leveling.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Need help leveling.
Guys I'm on vacation now and I have two hi-sec balls that expire on saturday and sunday so I need help leveling to Staff Sergeant so I can buy a hi-sec key, will anyone help me?
Not worth getting
Don't waste your time
They're like Login Awards, but you have to pay for them
Yes they are, I can get a NX gun.
Quote Originally Posted by stephen098d View Post
Yes they are, I can get a NX gun.
nx guns arent all that special
I still want to have something special that'll remind me of when I used my hacks to get the two hi-sec balls. I still don't want them to go to waste.
Quote Originally Posted by tazna1293 View Post
nx guns arent all that special

unless getting a perm that will replace a slot for a gun that you will never need to pay for, for the rest of your combat arms experience.

I would but im not known or trusted, i can't trust /me also
/
all i get from those shitty pieces of shit are exp and gp passes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ~Aluseu1 View Post
all i get from those shitty pieces of shit are exp and gp passes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of us like gp/xp passes :P
i would but it depends on what guns you got
Quote Originally Posted by ~Aluseu1 View Post
i would but it depends on what guns you got
I know I have M16A3, Spas-12, idk what sniper, MK 48, and a few other guns.
/double post
dont waste ure money at hisec case its uselles if u want permament gun buy nx .
Quote Originally Posted by stephen098d View Post
Guys I'm on vacation now and I have two hi-sec balls that expire on saturday and sunday so I need help leveling to Staff Sergeant so I can buy a hi-sec key, will anyone help me?
Are you asking us to play on your account?
They give you nothing.
Only GP and EXP passes.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us