Combat Arms Eu Problem

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Eu Problem
Solved

Combat arms patch problem... This started to happen when I put the new patch [07.14.2010] ... was installed everything but when finished, Combat Arms opening this happening to me. I hope you can help me.

(I dont have a good English xD)...

Video:

just reinstall CA .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
just reinstall CA .
okay... i will need to download the instalator because i delete him so bad
funny lol do what he said
Quote Originally Posted by luiselord View Post
Combat arms patch problem... This started to happen when I put the new patch [07.14.2010] ... was installed everything but when finished, Combat Arms opening this happening to me. I hope you can help me.

(I dont have a good English xD)...

Video:

the problem is because your CA Directory was in your Local Disk: D so after patch the new files went on C so your Shortcut is from D delete that shortcut and go to C:Nexon/Combat Arms EU/Combatarms.exe run it as admin it will work and make a shortcut to desktop wouala /me/me
Quote Originally Posted by TheAvenger View Post
the problem is because your CA Directory was in your Local Disk: D so after patch the new files went on C so your Shortcut is from D delete that shortcut and go to C:Nexon/Combat Arms EU/Combatarms.exe run it as admin it will work and make a shortcut to desktop wouala /me/me
QFT
if u still need a dl link for CAE here u go:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/302-combat...ix-errors.html
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us