[RELEASE] RockHack V1
Yes I have started making hacks now, and here is my first WarRock one!
I hope you guys enjoy it, there are no viruses in it and I have tested it myself - all hacks work as of 21st December 2007 and it is fully undetected!
Here's a picure of it!

VirusTotal scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Resultⓘ
Download:
removed
Password to rar: imgay
Merry christmas and a happy new year! Have fun with it.
I hope you guys enjoy it, there are no viruses in it and I have tested it myself - all hacks work as of 21st December 2007 and it is fully undetected!
Here's a picure of it!

VirusTotal scan:
Code:
File RockHack__Version1_.rar received on 12.21.2007 14:50:42 (CET) Panda 9.0.0.4 2007.12.21 - Prevx1 V2 2007.12.21 - Rising 20.23.42.00 2007.12.21 - Sophos 4.24.0 2007.12.21 - Sunbelt 2.2.907.0 2007.12.21 - Symantec 10 2007.12.21 - TheHacker 6.2.9.166 2007.12.20 - VBA32 3.12.2.5 2007.12.20 - VirusBuster 4.3.26:9 2007.12.20 - Webwasher-Gateway 6.6.2 2007.12.21 - Additional information File size: 219835 bytes MD5: b22236c2ff7a5b12dd130ae12a0b939c SHA1: 532d5194786c9e9fcb6186d8871399585098e7b0 PEiD: -
Download:
removed
Password to rar: imgay
Merry christmas and a happy new year! Have fun with it.



