CoolL85A1

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
L85A1
Code:
C9B48599-1F20-459A-95DE-08492AB30F66
Code:
[HTML]//Thanks? 3 Days[/HTML]
i got one of your mk code and this code... lol
Got anymore? Lol.
how the hell did you get so many?
lol = ur spamming the fucking board
Fake! Noob.
-.-
can u send some more codes plz? i would really like to get one :P
Quote Originally Posted by Rooy View Post
Fake! Noob.
I think they aren't fake, but they're used..
Stfu you sluts. The ones that he posted aren't fake. I used all of them. I'll show you a ss of the 6 accounts I used it on. All 6 accounts are level 1 and I don't use them. I did this to prevent any 0 posting/leeching choob to get their hands on these codes.
could you gif me one of your codes?
that would be realy cool xD
Quote Originally Posted by Rooy View Post
Fake! Noob.

This isnt Fake, gtfo its used noob.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us