LightbulbVIP Mod Code

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
VIP Mod Code
Well, i was thinking about making a new Mod called: VIP mod

Well, its basically like this:

VIP has 1000 HP
Unlimited throwing knifes
Has to plant the bomb(automatcially is given the bomb at start of the level)
Attackers Team
VIP selection totaly random
If he dies, round ends
only 1 life of course

Now...the thing is...i need help if u guys know the code that if VIP dies, round ends.

now, 2nd thing i need help with

The VIP also has bodyguards:

Attackers team
M16 no 3 round burst, automatic
Low health, around 50
Now here is the thing, i want Bodyguards to respawn as many times as they want, like TDM. i know there is a code for that, but if i put that code, i think VIP would also have unlimited lifes...anyone know a way to do that /?(that would be awesome, i would credit u a lot xD )


Now here are defenders team, just if u wana know

Suspects:
AK-47 with Holographic
RPG
C4
Low health too, like 50
Unlimited lifes if Possible...



So what i want help with is:
Code that if VIP dies round ends
Code that gives unlimited lifes to other people but not VIP
If possible, no regenaration health



Regards,
Joseph
If you're able to pull this off, I would use it!
if u would give me code, then i would give it to u
Haha, maybe not from me ;p
Pretty new with codes, c++ and stuff like that

I'll try to learn it, and maybe in a couple of months I've post my own mod/hack here on MPGH
Hehhehehe I already have a fully working VIP mod with derank, kick, level 70, unlock challenges / titles and emblems / cammos / perks / attachments, verification system and more.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Hehhehehe I already have a fully working VIP mod with derank, kick, level 70, unlock challenges / titles and emblems / cammos / perks / attachments, verification system and more.


uhm.....what? I need the gametype..not lvl70 and all that bullcrap... if u have a working VIP just the way i described in this thread, maybe u could help me out ?
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
uhm.....what? I need the gametype..not lvl70 and all that bullcrap... if u have a working VIP just the way i described in this thread, maybe u could help me out ?
Yeah mines more like an prestige lobby but I can try to make what you described. We could work on it together? Team project? xD
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
uhm.....what? I need the gametype..not lvl70 and all that bullcrap... if u have a working VIP just the way i described in this thread, maybe u could help me out ?
Joseph, everyone can has unlimited lives, if you make a code that the vip dies the round ends, then he can have unlimited lives or not? the round ends anyways ... Ill try somethings, ill send pm when i got something...

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Hehhehehe I already have a fully working VIP mod with derank, kick, level 70, unlock challenges / titles and emblems / cammos / perks / attachments, verification system and more.
Do you know whats a VIP? It means: Very Important Person. It has nothing to do with rank or emblems
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Yeah mines more like an prestige lobby but I can try to make what you described. We could work on it together? Team project? xD


I dont know how teamin up would make the mod easier or more interesting, but i could use some help sure. I just need help with the questions i asked on the Initial post

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
Joseph, everyone can has unlimited lives, if you make a code that the vip dies the round ends, then he can have unlimited lives or not? the round ends anyways ... Ill try somethings, ill send pm when i got something...



Do you know whats a VIP? It means: Very Important Person. It has nothing to do with rank or emblems


FACEPALM

lol, nice catch, thanks bro

I got a code that ends game if score reached, but not if someone dies...and unlimited lifes would work just fine, 1 less, 2 more to go xD

Oh and also, i got this idea from a game i had a clan in, SWAT 4. U have a VIP and u have to escort him to safety...and if he gets killed the team that killed him looses. U gotta arrest him ^^, but there is no arresting in Mw2 so that sucks
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
I dont know how teamin up would make the mod easier or more interesting, but i could use some help sure. I just need help with the questions i asked on the Initial post

Regards





FACEPALM

lol, nice catch, thanks bro

I got a code that ends game if score reached, but not if someone dies...and unlimited lifes would work just fine, 1 less, 2 more to go xD

Oh and also, i got this idea from a game i had a clan in, SWAT 4. U have a VIP and u have to escort him to safety...and if he gets killed the team that killed him looses. U gotta arrest him ^^, but there is no arresting in Mw2 so that sucks
I can make your round ending code... i don't think it's that hard ill look now...
Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
I can make your round ending code... i don't think it's that hard ill look now...

Alright thanks dude...i got the code for ending game but i need for death end game code..
If you can do this

You're one sick coding nerd

;P
If you could help me instead of writing useless threads, god would bless u eternely xD
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
If you could help me instead of writing useless threads, god would bless u eternely xD
I think this would do something

Code:
if ( self suicide() )
{
level thread maps\mp\gametypes\_gamelogic::forceEnd();
}
Function: If a player dies, the game ends... you might replace the "self" with Vip orsomething, depends on your gsc.

EDIT: I am trying to find the "end round" because thats ending the game
Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
I think this would do something

Code:
if ( self suicide() )
{
level thread maps\mp\gametypes\_gamelogic::forceEnd();
}
Function: If a player dies, the game ends... you might replace the "self" with Vip orsomething, depends on your gsc.

EDIT: I am trying to find the "end round" because thats ending the game

maybe

Code:
doEndGame()
{
if ( self <something here that relates to VIP>() )
self endon("death");
level thread maps\mp\gametypes\_gamelogic::forceEnd();
}
would that work?
or sumthin like when health reaches 0 then
level thread maps\mp\gametypes\_gamelogic::forceEnd();
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?