[RELEASE]{JMP} Server List Mini Mod.
Okay so I finished it, I try'd to do a halo theme as requested but it doesn't show so here is what I did.

-Virus Scan-
The file has been finished and is now updated, no more spam..
PLEASE NOTE: This is a mini mod, not many things changed, so don't spam like Ali that this should not be released.
Do your job, let me remind you what that is, it's to approve not say this doesn't Deserve a Release.
Password: JMP Mods

-Virus Scan-
The file has been finished and is now updated, no more spam..
PLEASE NOTE: This is a mini mod, not many things changed, so don't spam like Ali that this should not be released.
Do your job, let me remind you what that is, it's to approve not say this doesn't Deserve a Release.
Password: JMP Mods
Final Server List.rar


