I'm sorry?

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
I'm sorry?
Look, I've been in the cocksucker group for a while now. I stopped complaining about my life. I don't do any of the stupid shit braccini8 or Gourav does. Why am I still in this group? Can we have a poll to see if I get out. I've helped a lot of people. They might vote yes.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Look, I've been in the cocksucker group for a while now. I stopped complaining about my life. I don't do any of the stupid shit braccini8 or Gourav does. Why am I still in this group? Can we have a poll to see if I get out. I've helped a lot of people. They might vote yes.
hey now what the fuck did i do
Rofl @ Bracini

3 Cocksuckers now
Lets not change the subject. May I leave the cocksucker group?
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Lets not change the subject. May I leave the cocksucker group?
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
For him, thats impossible..
Quote Originally Posted by RaxiE View Post
For him, thats impossible..
Oh god

Another one of Bracini's accounts
Then put me in a pansy group. I'm not going to be in a group with 3 cocksuckers. Think of braccini8 as a replacement for me?
what tom thats not me
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Oh god

Another one of Bracini's accounts
No, sorry.

Do you see me type like a fucking ******?

You actually just deeply insulted me by thinking that im braccini.
Quote Originally Posted by RaxiE View Post
No, sorry.

Do you see me type like a fucking ******?

You actually just deeply insulted me by thinking that im braccini.
What the fuck

You type like me

What the hell is going on with people pretending to be other people!
Quote Originally Posted by RaxiE View Post
No, sorry.

Do you see me type like a fucking ******?

You actually just deeply insulted me by thinking that im braccini.
fuck u bitch and suck my dick
Both of you shut the fuck up, Your changing the topic! See I don't do dump shit like this..


I should not be in the cocksucker group. I have skills,hobbies. I help this forum. The worst I ever did was call chraiuf9shdg(w\e his name is) a fag. Is it bad that I report people for pornographic links in there sigs. Christ, I'm just trying to protect the 12 year olds that are on this forum, and that are going to see it.
@ Tom

I'll stop it if you like, i have never even seen your posts before, so i wasn't copying you.

@ braccini

Dude, you need a man to suck your dick? That shows how gay you are.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I should not be in the cocksucker group. I have skills,hobbies. I help this forum. The worst I ever did was call chraiuf9shdg(w\e his name is) a fag. Is it bad that I report people for pornographic links in there sigs. Christ, I'm just trying to protect the 12 year olds that are on this forum, and that are going to see it.
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Stop being a pansy


Message too short
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us