How to pack with Themida

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
How to pack with Themida
Ok this has never been explained to me and whenever I pack my hack with themida it cause CA to not start up. I have themida 1.9.1 but I dont know how to pack with it. Sorry for the noob question.



Thank You.
this is how i do it were it says input i put the dll when its in there i press portect and a window pops up then its done thats how i do it
What I meant was the settings. When I pack the dll combat arms doesnt start
that i do not know srry that i cant help
Anyone else know how to pack with themida for Combat Arms?
Do you have any text strings in your hack that say MPGH or MPGH.net or Hack chams etc... ?
As a matter of fact the Name has MPGH AND Hack in it why?
Btw Im using Hans Base
i told u b4 in the other topic tht nexon has the licence to this software and probly has apart of the themida code in nexon data base so with any hack packed with it wont work ty
Long packs his hacks with themida.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Long packs his hacks with themida.
update 2 ver?
Don't virtualize the entry point.
I don't pack with Themida.. I use VMProtect. To solve the MPGH text stuff just crypt your strings.
Quote Originally Posted by Revolvium View Post
Don't virtualize the entry point.
Thanks Ill try that.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
I don't pack with Themida.. I use VMProtect. To solve the MPGH text stuff just crypt your strings.
If it doesnt work can I have VMProtect?
I want to use it also :X
Well i tried not virtualizing entry point but still doesnt work.
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?