[Help]BIG project

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[Help]BIG project
Hi guys!
I'm working on a really big projected so I thought I could use some help.
I'm working on some kind of text based RPG. (first version won't be online, the second is unknown)
Details will be given later on since the project is still in the beginning phase.
I will probably need some help with these things:
-GUI and graphics in general (I can already design a bit but not very well)
-Coding (I will need some coders to help me code some functions, they can script separately and send the code through email once it's done)

If I need help with anything else besides these 2 things, then I'll post it.
If you would like to help, please post a reply including your experience with VB or designing (or both).

Please don't post messages like: "omg, are you crazy!? this will take ages.", "you'll never manage to finish this", "visual basic doesn't support...", ...
If something doesn't work out as planned, we'll find another way to it.
dont u know how to code?
Show us some effort on your side and ask exactly in which ya need help !! I doubt that anyone will write functions for you !! /yea
Quote Originally Posted by lateef15 View Post
dont u know how to code?
I DO know how to code, but I could use some help with some parts of the project so it won't take forever to finish.
What did you do so far?

Show off some stuff you did yet? Doesn't have to be the current project.
Hi
I'm not an expert or anything like that (yet xP) but I might help you in the codding part... But you got to say wats to do and just show us the base Ideia or something like that...
Quote Originally Posted by TheRealOne View Post
Hi
I'm not an expert or anything like that (yet xP) but I might help you in the codding part... But you got to say wats to do and just show us the base Ideia or something like that...
K, add me on msn, we can talk there: arnece.tmn@hotmail.com
I'll ad some screens of my finished/unfinished projects soon.
Go ahead and post the screens :P

Always show off your work when trying to get a 'team' together.
I posted the screens
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Where? lol
Sorry, xD
Forgot to click save.
I'll add them now.

EDIT: OMFG...
I don't see the edit button for my post. -.-
Ok, well, then I'll post the screens in this post for now.

Anti Mute Spammer: FINISHED
-Moveable GUI
-Opens site when closed
-Types '->message<-' and 'message' so you cant get automuted on games such as warrock.
-Customizable speed
-Hotkeys


Windows Fucker: FINISHED
-Multiple functions at the same time
-Timer
-Hide function
-Abort function


ExtremeClub Kill App: FINISHED
-Hitlist to rember the names of the victims
-GUI
-Checkboxes to see where you have already been
-Reset/Select all
-Tips
-Bulletlist


WarRock Weapon Comparer: UNFINISHED
Functions now:
-Weapon Graphics
-Basic GUI

Functions later:
-Comparable weapon stats
-Advanced GUI
-Updater
-When closed, DHGB.net opens


Forsaken Realms: UNFINISHED
Functions now:
-Login
-GUI

Functions later:
-Registration
-Secret
Activate your email.

Just add the screens in your next post and do not forget them -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Activate your email.

Just add the screens in your next post and do not forget them -.-
I added the screens in the post above yours untill I solved the editing problem.
Very very basic stuff...
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Very very basic stuff...
I never made anything really big because I didn't know what to make...
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us