Signature request.

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Signature request.
Main Text/Name: OliverSykes
Size: 360 x 140
Theme: Any.
Colour: The color's on the shirt.
Image/Render:

^^Can anyone render that image for the signature?
I might if it gets rendered, I suck at rendering :/
My eyes can't even render it
/
Yeah, its going to be hard as hell considering tis a white shirt and a white background. Good Luck with it.
I would render this myself, and make a sig, but my laptop crashed.
My mom has no photoshop on her laptop >_<
Quote Originally Posted by -ParallaX View Post
I would render this myself, and make a sig, but my laptop crashed.
My mom has no photoshop on her laptop >_<
My mom has Photoshop CS3 or CS2 on her laptop
fag
/nuff said
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw_III View Post
fag
/nuff said
I don't care what you think.
/nuff said
do u even know me
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw_III View Post
do u even know me
I was t3h jokes
Yes I do know you.
You're Scrcrw = Scarecrow.
From GFX team.
I respect you anyway
Is that render justin bieber?
Lolllx.. Well yeah.. Shiat happens =) anyways.. From my opinion the render is gayish.. if ur a boy then ur a fag too XD Hahaha......
Quote Originally Posted by Lizanje View Post
Lolllx.. Well yeah.. Shiat happens =) anyways.. From my opinion the render is gayish.. if ur a boy then ur a fag too XD Hahaha......
That's your opinion.
hows this man?
Yes that is my opinion and that rendersz pretty goood =)
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us