I know you can only use LT Jupiter engine games for xgame mods, but can you also use Jupiter Extended?
/discuss
No>
/Discussion ended
Originally Posted by InCognito
No>
/Discussion ended
Jupiter Extended (EX)
*Combat Arms by Nexon Corporation (2008)
Wikipedia don't lie.
Yes they do. Anyone can edit Wikipedia. :P
Originally Posted by I-JlStepper-I
Yes they do. Anyone can edit Wikipedia. :P
Thats not what I mean.
Time for a test.
Lol go for it i doubt its gonna work.
It won't work. The model files have to be .ltb, and even if there was a LithTech Jupiter Extended game that uses .ltb (which i HIGHLY doubt), then that game would have to either have the same model format as CA (5 .ltb files) or you would have to know how to xgame mod.
Thanks for the encouragement, gang.
Actually the 5 formats are Anibase which is used by all characters, 1 is for Scorpion, 1 is for Viper, 1 is for default male, another is for female. Most games usually has 1 file which is VERY similar to anibase, but it has textures. Just giving you a hint, don't know if it will help you or not.
/
Originally Posted by InCognito
Actually the 5 formats are Anibase which is used by all characters, 1 is for Scorpion, 1 is for Viper, 1 is for default male, another is for female. Most games usually has 1 file which is VERY similar to anibase, but it has textures. Just giving you a hint, don't know if it will help you or not.