Red faceWarrock -injector 64 bits win7

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock -injector 64 bits win7
hello friends, here I go again, I urgently need an injector for windows7 64bit ...gaming warrock

thanks,,,
You will find that it is the hacks and not the injector

There is only one working hack atm and even that is full of bugs..
when i used system's 32-bit windows7 all was a wonder ....none works now.
Most hacks are patched. Also reaper, it is buggy most likely because it may be partially patched.
Reaper . Are you referring to the Cocaine hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Reaper . Are you referring to the Cocaine hack ?
Yes, I believe he is referring to the xCocaine hack.
Have patience please .
Quote Originally Posted by JussoFreshJr View Post
Have patience please .
Well said
no, I do not mean xCocaine, i wait patiently, friend a hack for windows7 64-bit .... rsrsrsrsrs thanks to everyone that we are helping me
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?