AngryI BOUGHT THE WRONG VIP

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
I BOUGHT THE WRONG VIP
I JUST WANTED A NEW M60 RETAIL AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE NEW STUPID RULE SAYS THAT I HAVE TO HAVE THE STUPID SILVER SHIT INSTEAD OF BRONZE LIKE THE OLD DAYS!
NOW I HAVE PAID 10USD FOR NOTHING! NOTHING I TELL YOU! The only thing I use the VIP for is for those retails, and I bought it now because I finally saw some admins logged on, so they could reset.
Quote Originally Posted by n4m3l3ss View Post
I JUST WANTED A NEW M60 RETAIL AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE NEW STUPID RULE SAYS THAT I HAVE TO HAVE THE STUPID SILVER SHIT INSTEAD OF BRONZE LIKE THE OLD DAYS!
NOW I HAVE PAID 10USD FOR NOTHING! NOTHING I TELL YOU! The only thing I use the VIP for is for those retails, and I bought it now because I finally saw some admins logged on, so they could reset.
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I thought the new rules will be applied on January 1st.
If 99% of the users can figure that out; and your the 1% who didn't. Well...Sorry to say, thats you being a dumb ass.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
If 99% of the users can figure that out; and your the 1% who didn't. Well...Sorry to say, thats you being a dumb ass.
He just didn't know. It's not stupidity.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
He just didn't know. It's not stupidity.
Stop sticking up for the choobs!

It's called, "The front page said so" and "Reading the news"
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Stop sticking up for the choobs!

It's called, "The front page said so" and "Reading the news"
The choobs bring the most entertainment. I don't want to drive them away.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
The choobs bring the most entertainment. I don't want to drive them away.
Too late

They all come and go after downloading a trainer or making one post

Result of bad community
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Too late

They all come and go after downloading a trainer or making one post

Result of bad community
I can see that.

Only a couple of new people per year actually stay...
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
He just didn't know. It's not stupidity.
If your going to buy something. You make sure you do it right, and you know all the information you can get about it. Pressing the "Buy" button right when you see it...That is stupidity.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
If your going to buy something. You make sure you do it right, and you know all the information you can get about it. Pressing the "Buy" button right when you see it...That is stupidity.
I would say it's more of naiveness than stupidity.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
That is stupidity.
So you did that too jetamay?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
THESE PRICE CHANGES WILL GO IN EFFECT JANUARY 1ST, 2008.
Either you're lying or Dave did something wrong
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us