SmilePuzzle Event ;)

Posts 1–15 of 117 · Page 1 of 8
Puzzle Event ;)
Guys lets liven this section up a bit,

So on the comments below write down all the items that you got from the puzzle event, Ill start

I got, Adrenaline (x3)
Scorpions (x1)
(Very big fail, yes I know :P) So this thread is just to liven things up, don't flame about it being in the wrong area please
I've gotten all of them. :/ Dragonov, Scorpions, Adrenaline, and Claymore.
I had never thy this puzzle, maybe i'll try it now.
Is that all there is ? Aww I thought there was gonna be stuff like flash mines and ammo boxes, Oh well just gotta get dragunov and claymores now xD
Oooh, good job.

I don't usually participate in events...
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
Oooh, good job.

I don't usually participate in events...
Its not really an event because you just go into a game, finish the game (more than 4 people) and you get a puzzle peice, just play the game normally and the peices will come withought u thinking about it xD (Hardly an event)

I Love Free Items
Quote Originally Posted by Chemixx View Post
Its not really an event because you just go into a game, finish the game (more than 4 people) and you get a puzzle peice, just play the game normally and the peices will come withought u thinking about it xD (Hardly an event)

I Love Free Items
Oh I see. Maybe I will try to get some free items.
dragunow and claymore
Enjoy the so-called "trial period" then. Roflmao, you'll only keep the weapons/items for a day or two, then they're gone.

Remember, it ends of July 22th. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki777 View Post
Enjoy the so-called "trial period" then. Roflmao, you'll only keep the weapons/items for a day or two, then they're gone.

Remember, it ends of July 22th. :P
You only get the items for 1 or 2 days? That's lame.

And oh yeah, 22th. /
Lawl, I got no "Thanks" for starting an awesome thread , nah jk, Yeah lool 22nd July, want to get dragunov so I can test it out a bit, not gonna get time though
i got dragunov (4x) really anoying!
Quote Originally Posted by andre246 View Post
i got dragunov (4x) really anoying!
Good for you! I didn't know we can have 4x the same gun in a inventory.
Quote Originally Posted by andre246 View Post
i got dragunov (4x) really anoying!
Omfg I only get adrenaline I want dragunov soo badly !! :@
I got adenaline ( 2x )
Dragunov snip ( 2x )
Claymore mine ( 1x )
And i still dont have scrorpions .. -.-
Posts 1–15 of 117 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us