Trading 2 CA accounts for Steam Account (BOTH HAS NX WITH PERMS)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Trading 2 CA accounts for Steam Account (BOTH HAS NX WITH PERMS)
Nevermind .
How much for the SFC 1?
I only want Steam account, sorry.

:|
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
I only want Steam account, sorry.

:|
Would you accept a steam account with Cod4 and Guild War Triology?
WHat steam do u want? cod4 and guildwars trilogy for Wristcutter3 has ? without full info and u can have full info to steam?
I want Team Fortress 2, or things from Valve with GMod.

:|
Aw darn u want that for both? .......
Yeah something from Valve with GMod, or TF2 alone. Its a good deal.

:|
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?