Suggest a game?

Posts 1–15 of 378 · Page 1 of 26
Suggest a game?
Post the name here and why you think it would be a good addition to the MPGH hacking scene.


Include a URL to the game as well.
Uhh, rf online?

http://www.rf-onlinegame.com/ⓘ

Reason:
- Good ratings -.-
- One of the few free online games that received an 8/10 or more.
I would say make the gunz hacking section more active. Now though, you need to make a CRC bypass. I'll try to make one, I must warn you, I suck at making bypasses.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I would say make the gunz hacking section more active. Now though, you need to make a CRC bypass. I'll try to make one, I must warn you, I suck at making bypasses.
That would be easy.
Silk Road Online, dude you know how many people play that, we'd get so much traffic. [HTML]http://www.silkroadonline.net [/HTML]^---Their server is occasionaly down.
Maplestory!!1
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Maplestory!!1
What type Of Hacks Would You Make For Maplestory ?
Wth. MS is already up.
Corum
Man if u guys hacked corum that would be so awsome. supposedly someone hacked it before but they got banned cause they abused it. but man if u could hack corum and make like a gold dupe hack or item dupe that would be sweet. Let's se God mode, no sp usage that would rule wit sorc. oh if anyone could hack the actual server, and get like +10 set stuff i would pay em for that

o hehehe suposedly corum is the biggest non hackable game so if a hacker actualy cracked it. That person should get the hacker award or somethin
corum online
i love this game i play it dayliy and i still end up broke >.>


so a gold dupe hack would be awesome!!!!

Corum: GPotato Gameⓘ


please hack it that would be great
Posts 1–15 of 378 · Page 1 of 26

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?