Warrock glitching !
Hi guys !
BTW : Cangratzz to Vital.
The post going to be about glitches/bugs
What bugs do you know?
What method's do you know for bugging?
I know how to get in/out every wall in warrock ! [Well the most ] /me
No you probebly thinking : "Fk this dump shit his just lieing!"
If you want more info just send a private message...
Okey Warrock section [LIVE]
Sorry for bad English I am not German but still suck...
BTW : Cangratzz to Vital.
The post going to be about glitches/bugs
What bugs do you know?
What method's do you know for bugging?
I know how to get in/out every wall in warrock ! [Well the most ] /me
No you probebly thinking : "Fk this dump shit his just lieing!"

If you want more info just send a private message...
Okey Warrock section [LIVE]
Sorry for bad English I am not German but still suck...






