Warrock error

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Warrock error
Ok I Waited fucking Forever For Warrock To download And Then Some Error Came, Im Using Vista.
Here The Pic :
That's why you should "downgrade"(upgrade) to XP.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
That's why you should "downgrade"(upgrade) to XP.
Uhhh... Or I Can Find A Solution... Cause I Know Its " Possible " To Play And I'm 2 Lazy 2 Downgrade
right click the warrock launcher click properties then go to compatibility and select Windows xp and try again
Quote Originally Posted by ll Asura ll View Post
right click the warrock launcher click properties then go to compatibility and select Windows xp and try again
Do I tick the Box called Compatability Mode ?

>> Im On Vista BTW
Quote Originally Posted by Lovepreet View Post
Do I tick the Box called Compatability Mode ?

>> Im On Vista BTW
ya u do then change the thing to windows xp, and also tick the box that says run as administrator.
Quote Originally Posted by jesse900 View Post
ya u do then change the thing to windows xp, and also tick the box that says run as administrator.

I tried that... It didnt work :{ Anymore solutions PLZ !!
ya

google
and
the warrock forums
Quote Originally Posted by Lovepreet View Post
I tried that... It didnt work :{ Anymore solutions PLZ !!
well i had some crap goin on too so WINDOWS XP DARK EDITION FTW! google it ^_^ get v6
Quote Originally Posted by jesse900 View Post
well i had some crap goin on too so WINDOWS XP DARK EDITION FTW! google it ^_^ get v6
So If I Download WINDOWS XP DARK EDITION will it Work, And If It was Warez, What Type Of Cd What I Download it to ?
dont install xp with cracked serials. the safe way is use a bios hack. search baidu, it has tons of shit
Quote Originally Posted by carpanthers1 View Post
dont install xp with cracked serials. the safe way is use a bios hack. search baidu, it has tons of shit
What Is "baidu" ?
windows vista is fucking nooob operating system with lot of bugs
Quote Originally Posted by bullcr4sh View Post
windows vista is fucking nooob operating system with lot of bugs
That is not what he wanted to know.

baidu is a search engine i believe
Quote Originally Posted by Inj3ctc0ke View Post
That is not what he wanted to know.

baidu is a search engine i believe
Thanks...
But my Computer Is On Xp... Could I Downgrade By Using the XP Disk That I Got My Other computer With ?

++ im on my laptop with vista
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us