ArrowSmall problem with virtual jump.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Small problem with virtual jump.
I keep having this strange problem where I can't get the virtual jump to go up. I can get it to go down but it doesn't work up. I don't see anything wrong with my code either. It is both my v jumps are the same except one is -1000 and one is 1000. Here is my code of it.

Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_PRIOR)<0){
            if(vup){
                PushToConsole("CamMaxPosYOffset 0.000000");
               
                vup = false;
            } else {
                
				
PushToConsole("CamMaxPosYOffset 1000.000000"); 
                vup = true; 
				
            }
			Sleep(200);
        }
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NEXT)<0){
            if(vdown){
                PushToConsole("CamMaxPosYOffset 0.000000"); 

               
                vdown = false;
            } else {
                
				
PushToConsole("CamMaxPosYOffset -1000.000000"); 

                vdown = true; 
				
           }
			Sleep(200);
        }
hmm, try playing around with the values. experiment. make it a game lol

and btw your code is fine.
Try using "DuckDownCamOffset" or whatever it is, and then when you hit page up key, you can hit CTRL and it goes up in the sky.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
Try using "DuckDownCamOffset" or whatever it is, and then when you hit page up key, you can hit CTRL and it goes up in the sky.
It still doesn't work after trying that.
I have tried changing hotkeys, values, and everything I can think of. The only resonable reason I think it may not work is because it is patched.
its not patched it works for me.
here use this its crappy but it works

Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_UP)<0){ // vjump
            PushToConsole("CamMaxPosYOffset 200.000000"); 
            PushToConsole("DuckDownCamOffSet 1000.000000"); 
        } 
        if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DOWN)<0){ 
            PushToConsole("CamMaxPosYOffset -1000.000000"); 
            PushToConsole("DuckDownCamOffSet -13.000000"); 
		}
Quote Originally Posted by rocker340 View Post
here use this its crappy but it works

Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_UP)<0){ // vjump
            PushToConsole("CamMaxPosYOffset 200.000000"); 
            PushToConsole("DuckDownCamOffSet 1000.000000"); 
        } 
        if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DOWN)<0){ 
            PushToConsole("CamMaxPosYOffset -1000.000000"); 
            PushToConsole("DuckDownCamOffSet -13.000000"); 
		}
It worked. But it is a little glitching and you have to press ctrl. Thanks though. I finally got it to work.
Quote Originally Posted by cookie hack View Post
It worked. But it is a little glitching and you have to press ctrl. Thanks though. I finally got it to work.
Lol its not "a little glitching" thats just how it works, and ctrl is a preset.
Why not use case?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us