Free MPGH VIP - 9/2/10

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Free MPGH VIP - 9/2/10
There is no free vip, read this before you submitting a new thread in this section.

Download MSVCR100.dll
msvcr100.dll free download - DLL-files.com

Put it into your Combat arms Folder.

Download .net Framework 4.0, If it is already installed, Repair it.

Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)
Check and make sure that the hack that you are using, ISN'T PATCHED. Go to the Combat Arms Hacks Release Section once more and download a recent hack that's on the first page.

Download and use THIS injector.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...tor-2-0-a.html

Run the Injector as Administrator.

Put Engine.exe (CaSeSeNsItIvE) Into the Process Box.
Meaning, you cannot put engine.exe it has to be Engine.exe with a capital E

Now hit the + Button and find the Location of your .dll (AKA the Hack)

Now go to Settings.

Click on Close on Injection.

NOW HIT INJECT. It waits for the Process.

NOW run Combat arms.

If you have any Anti virus's running, Close them.

Now hit Start Game. and then if it is a menu, press the Hotkey. and if it Doesn't work...
NOW you can Post that Thread!


If you need a list of more injectors, refer to this thread:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...s-updated.html
Thanked.Nice post not a lot of People know that those things are essential to run a hack.Now there will be less Spam and mods having to repeat themselves each time a new thread is opened saying "Help hack doesn't work"
yup, that is why I posted. I am trying to do as Much as I can while Juggling, Packing for Florida, VIP Support, dealing with my dad, Dealing with a Childhood Friend who just Dumped her after having Sex, My Mom leaving for a month. Etc.
so That is why I posted this, if people actually read it, it will cut back on about 75% of the Threads, cause that is all I did whenever I TV'ed SOmebody
Fixed your title.
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Fixed your title.
I like the title. Gets the Leechers/Choobs like that /yea
Obnoxious font
hard to follow
/
This isnt VIP, Ima start raging =O
Rage all you want, all that gets you is a ban
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
Rage all you want, all that gets you is a ban
QFT
Thanks for making this thread, and the attractive tittle.
Quote Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
QFT
Thanks for making this thread, and the attractive tittle.
No. It is misleading.
OMG THANKS FOR VIP
/Updated stuff in the first post
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?