Basic Hax v3.1.5 Compatibility Check

Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
Basic Hax v3.1.5 Compatibility Check
I rewrote everything again for better detection & compile my trainer with 2 different platforms x32 & x64. I attach the files below, u may try run it with or without "run as admin". I was thinking the problem caused by .net reactor but it states full 64 bit support for applications and libraries so that couldn't be the problem & i don't like people decompile my trainer then steal my codes. Next week i'll release v3.1.6 with a few new hacks coz i just love see my trainer looks bigger

Anyway all the best & hope u can run it.

Ta-ta.. peace out!



Virus scans:
Basic HaX v3.1.5 (x32).rar - Jotti's malware scan
Virustotal. MD5: 99526489978ae87d3f8d187d282cbb01
Basic HaX v3.1.5 (x32).rarattachment deleted · 859 downloads before removal
GoGoGo ! must approve this asap! /yea I want to hack without all that lag! ... So pls hurry up on approving this
The files are clean, but you still need some screen shots.
I have a question, everytime i activate force host the connection is terminated, can you fix it because i really want to be the host?

thnxx
I love you.


No homo.
Wow, awesome! I can't wait until they're approved!
Lets hope this dont make me lag :-)
And that aimbot works!
I posted it at other forum & it seems x32 is working on win7 64.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
My OS is Windows 7 64bit version.
So I downloaded x64 version of hack but that causes error.
that blasting so many windows like spamming pop up windows.

But x32 versions are working perfectly

However thank you Dominic and sorry for my bad english.
@[MPGH]foaieverde, screenshot added.. sorry about it ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
@[MPGH]foaieverde, screenshot added.. sorry about it ^^

No problem.


/approved
Thanks, lets hope this one works for me :P
Win7 64Bit.
So we have to use the 32 bit one if we have win 7 64 bit?
Quote Originally Posted by Ric35 View Post
So we have to use the 32 bit one if we have win 7 64 bit?
Ooops yeah
So the 64 bit version doesnt works.

32 bit works.

Still, I got no clue how to get aimbot to work.. so how we get aimbot to work? says check the box and left mouse.. but no luck
Yay, Win764 bit... Tried the 64 bit...failed... 32bit... worked
Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us